A shower cabin is a structure that includes various components such as a shower head, receiver, and shower drain. Depending on the shower cabin’s price, quality, and volume, it may have other functions such as radio, steam room, and hydromassage jets.
The shower cabin can find its place anywhere in the bathroom. You can also place them in corners, on the wall, or between two divisions.
Technological advances now provide access to hydromassage shower cabins on a very substantial budget. The jets are placed vertically in the cabin to achieve the sensations enjoyed during a massage. This helps to relax, improves blood circulation, and has many other benefits.
Different Shower Cabin Models
Many shower cabin models designed by Black Line, both modern and classical, can adapt to any environment. Regardless of its type, every shower cabin has some elements that distinguish it from the others.
The plate determines the shape of the box, which can be square, circular, semicircular, pentagonal, or circumscribed. Depending on the position, the box may have two or three sides. If you place the cabin in the corner, one side will be closed and the other open.
There’re different types of shower cabin openings. These are hinged doors that can open outward or inward, folding, sliding, and corner doors with three-sided slots, sliding or hinged doors. As you can see, there is also a wide selection of materials and colors among the many models of shower cabins.
You may be interested : How To Install a Shower Cabin – Blackline Showers
How to Choose the Right Shower Cabin?
To know how to choose the right shower cabin, you must first know your bathroom, its configuration, and its constraints. If you really want to take full advantage of it, you must ensure you have the space to place it.
You must consider a few criteria if you’re looking for a simple but practical, luxurious, and stylish shower cabin. The dimensions and layout of your water feature will also determine the size and shape of your cabin. Black Line lays out a few paths you should follow to help you make a well-considered choice. As you can see, each element will be essential to finding the ideal shower cabin:
- Installation: It’s possible to embed the cabin at an angle, in a single wall, or even. The space you can use will determine the size and shape of the cabins you can choose.
- Shape and size: Ensure enough room for cabinet access beyond aesthetics when making this choice.
- Doors: The cabin access mode will affect the door selection. From the front, any door is possible. For an angled opening, revolving or sliding doors will have to be preferred.
- Equipment: You can choose equipment depending on your budget and comfort needs.
- Shower tray: It forms the base of the shower. You will find classic, modern trays and even ecological trays. Our company has something for every taste.
- Comfort options: You should choose products suitable for your comfort.
What are the Advantages of Shower Cabin?
The advantages of the shower cabins we produce as Black Line are as follows:
- Our shower cabins not only partition your space but also save space. So you can easily place them wherever you want and enjoy them.
- These products are much more economical than other products, such as bathtubs, and Black Line offers you a turnkey solution. Our company delivers shower cabins with all the elements.
- Choosing this product instead of a bathtub brings numerous advantages in terms of practicality and hygiene, as well as being a mandatory choice when the room is scarce.
- Cleaning the cabin is much easier and faster. One spray of anti-limescale detergent is enough for the walls once a week to keep them perfectly efficient and clean.
- This product allows you to pamper yourself more in design because many boxes can adapt to any bathroom furniture.
- These can be a piece of furniture that distinguishes the homeowner’s personality.
- One of the essential features of the shower cabin is its practicality. There is no need to clean and dry the floor.
- You can find happiness among Black Line’s rich shower cabin models.
Shower Cabin Costs
Shower cabin costs are affected by several factors. The price is also affected by the cabinet’s dimensions, the material chosen, the type of shower tray, and whether the required intervention is a new installation or replacement.
Black Line offers different online shower cabins with a specific and unique design but, as always, at a highly affordable cost. Explore our bathroom shower recommendations, and you will find many special offers for cheap shower cabins, discounted prices, and discounts. Here you will also find every element for a complete shower.